This is a way to enjoy chicken livers for any body who doesn’t quite like the taste of it. An easy simple recipe but the taste is delicious!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 300 grams mix of chicken livers and giblets
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1/2 teaspoon vegeta (vegetable stock powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Clean the giblets thoroughly and cut into bite size pieces.
- Cut the livers into bite size pieces.
- Place the livers and giblets in a bowl.
- Add the garlic, ginger, vegeta, salt, curry powder, tomato paste, and curry leaves and mix well until everything is combined.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, cover and cook over medium to low heat.
- Keep stirring from time to time and cook for 25 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- This is a dry-spiced curry, if you feel it’s too dry you can add a few tablespoons of water.
- Serve as a side dish with rice and yellow potato curry.